[cma-l] CMFE - Overview Community Media and other documents

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 11:44:29 GMT 2014

Dear all

The latest docs from CMFE calling for greater recognition and resources for
community media across Europe:

Dear members,

We have posted some documents on our website that you might find useful:

- Overview of Community Media (we produced this for the Belgrade
Ministerial Conference as a sort of flyer, you can print it from Acrobat as
a "booklet". If you would like the text in Word, just let me know).

http://cmfe.eu/docs/Overview_Communitymedia.pdf

- Intervention at Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly Meeting, Nov.
2013

http://cmfe.eu/docs/20131206_Belgrade_PACE_input.pdf

As a reminder, our Submissions, Position Papers and CM related Publications
can be found at: http://www.cmfe.eu/documents

Kind regards
Nadia

Nadia Bellardi
Vice President CMFE
+ 41 43 3669709 mobile: + 41 79 3061648
mailto: nadia.bellardi at cmfe.eu  website: http://www.cmfe.eu
CMFE
COMMUNITY MEDIA FORUM EUROPE
is a network of policy experts, organizations and federations, which aim to
support the role of
Community Media in Europe.
CMFE is registered in Belgium as an International NGO, business n.0822992342

CMFE is supported by the EU under the Europe for Citizens Program 2013.
CMFE also kindly accepts donations: see our PayPal donation button at
www.cmfe.eu

Jaqui Devereux
Director
Community Media Association