[cma-l] Reply Do you own a High Quality Digital Recorder? - SimulRec

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Wed Jan 29 19:01:52 GMT 2014

Yes our weekly business programme is free for community stations, many of
which are clever enough to earn money from it.

The weekly broadcast version is sent to CR station managers on our mail list
– 43 at the last count.

The online version can be heard via iTunes or here
<http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com>
http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com

PS Thanks for an unsolicited posting of this via the CMA list. I have to say
that either the CMA have a technical issue or there is a conscious effort to
block our initiative to help community stations engage with the business
community. It appears very few of our recent  post / replies have been
publish and no explanation why?

Kind Regards

Alan

Alan Coote

Managing Director

5 Digital Limited

 <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/> Hear Alan Every Week on Let’s Talk
Business The UK’s Premier Radio Programme For Current and Future
Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To 4 Million People