[cma-l] Myriad Autotrack 4 - help

Daniele Fisichella d.fisichella at futureradio.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 21:01:06 GMT 2014

Hello,

I was wondering if somebody using Myriad Autotrack (the version 4, not the pro one) would be able to help me solving an issue related to absolute times and 'fadeable' items in the log.

In the log there are some programmes that exceed the right duration and hence overrun into the next hour.
In the clock, on Autofade Mode, I put an absolute time XX:59:50 followed by a news sting (10 seconds long) in order to fade the programme out and play the news sting before the top of the hour.

However the programmes don't fade out and continue playing. Which means the news (played automatically from IRN) are often 'crashed'.

How do you set items to be 'fadeable' or 'droppable' in your clocks?
According to the Myriad manual AutoTrack Pro allows you to chose those settings; but I use AutoTrack, how do you make sure Pre-rec programme do not overrun in AutoFade mode?

Thanks for any help you can give,

Best
Daniele

Future Radio