[cma-l] Myriad Autotrack 4 - help

Pippa at Curly Radio pippa at curlyradio.com
Sun Dec 21 14:57:37 GMT 2014

Hi Daniele,

Is your query related to when you have a live presenter, or when the studio
is unmanned?  I'm not an expert in Autotrack, but take a look at the studio
playout machine.

Across the top of the log (playout)  page, do you have 'Live'  'Live Assist'
and 'Autofade' options?    It may need to be in 'Autofade' mode for this
feature to kick in.   Another part of this feature is that it removes any
red stops down the right hand side, meaning that you can leave it in
'Autofade' mode to run right through the night without stopping, and it will
keep to time.

Of course, every single station using Myriad seems to have it set up
differently!!   David at Myriad / Psquared is very helpful too.

Hope this helps :)
Pippa

Philippa Sawyer
Programme Director, Wycombe Community Radio CIC
@wycombesound
www.wycombesound.org.uk
07973 710963