[cma-l] Raspberries, Steroids and Low Cost DAB

Artisan Broadcast sales at artisanbroadcast.uk
Wed Dec 3 12:06:05 GMT 2014

Hey Richard

Hope you're well.  :-)

All I can say in response to your follow-up is ... my sentiments exactly.

We have indeed gone from SW to MW, MW to FM, then added SAT, DAB and IP
which is arguably the ultimate and most consistent platform for the future
as connections - both at home and on the move - improve.

Cat

--
*Catherine Lake*
Consultant Engineer