[cma-l] Raspberries, Steroids and Low Cost DAB

Peter peter at engineeringradio.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 15:56:57 GMT 2014

I have been following the open digital radio project for quite some time. This is a similar thing that they have trail on in Switzerland. It does lack a GUI, so some Linux CLI experience is required. There are more things that could be improved on as well, but it is a fully working system at present.

This software can work on standard PCs that are dual core upwards.
I am looking into using the software on a  VM system (like Hyper-v or Xen).

It does show that a lot of engineering in radio including RF is becoming more and more computer orientated.