[cma-l] Raspberries, Steroids and Low Cost DAB

Artisan Broadcast sales at artisanbroadcast.uk
Wed Dec 3 08:44:20 GMT 2014

Hi Pete and Glyn

I attended the earlier demo in Baldock and was very impressed with what can
be achieved on such a low budget.

In some ways, I wish this had been on the table five or so years ago when
we were looking to start our local station, else I might have chosen this
route instead of FM. (That'll generate some discussion)  ;-)

I'm seriously itching to look at getting involved with this trial and I'm
considering setting up a separate group to share experiences, advice and
knowledge.  If you're interested in being a part of that let me know.

Cat

--
*Catherine Lake*
Consultant Engineer