[cma-l] Project Worker Vacancy

Linda Strudwick linda at headstogether.org
Tue Aug 19 09:13:16 BST 2014

Hi Bill

Please could you upload this info to e-lists, and share through social media etc.

Thanks
Linda

____________________

Project Worker - Job Opportunity

To coincide with the opening of a brand new community arts and broadcasting centre in East Leeds, Heads Together is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Project Worker.
The candidate will be joining an established community arts company and they must have a passion for working with people in formal and informal learning situations. At the same time we are looking for someone who has an understanding of the technical equipment and processes connected with recording and broadcasting, and a willingness to learn and get to grips with new technical processes and share that understanding with others.
This post is offered on a salary scale between £18,000 and £22,000, depending on experience.
Closing date: 10th September. Interviews: 22nd September

All details can be found on our website here

Read THE PULPIT—all the latest news on the development of  Chapel FM: the first-ever arts venue for East Leeds

Linda Strudwick l Development Director
Heads Together l The Barn, Honley Junior School, Jaggar Lane, Honley HD9 6BT
ELFM Project l 47 Ramshead Hill, Seacroft, Leeds LS14 1BT
t: 01484 311182
m: 07970 261124
w: www.headstogether.org  -  www.twovalleysradio.co.uk  -  www.elfm.co.uk