[cma-l] Fwd: Project Worker Vacancy

CMA cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Aug 19 09:48:36 BST 2014

Fwd'd on behalf of Heads Together (from Linda at headstogether.org )

====================
Project Worker - Job Opportunity

To coincide with the opening of a brand new community arts and
broadcasting centre in East Leeds, Heads Together is seeking an
enthusiastic and energetic Project Worker.
The candidate will be joining an established community arts company and
they must have a passion for working with people in formal and informal
learning situations. At the same time we are looking for someone who has
an understanding of the technical equipment and processes connected with
recording and broadcasting, and a willingness to learn and get to grips
with new technical processes and share that understanding with others.
This post is offered on a salary scale between £18,000 and £22,000,
depending on experience.
Closing date: 10th September. Interviews: 22nd September

All details can be found on our website
http://www.headstogether.org/post.php?s=2014-08-18-job-opportunity-project-worker-at-chapel-fm

Reply - cma-l at commedia.org.uk