[cma-l] cheese ratings, anyone?

Trevor Lockwood lockwood at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 25 18:22:06 BST 2011

Peter

There are about 700 British cheeses you could choose from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_cheeses is but a start.

Your lack of love for lactose will always be a barrier - although one way to start would be to take a good sniff. Maybe Stinking Bishop would be a good starting point, finishing with a newly-made cottage cheese at the bland end of the scale.

As a cheese-lover I'm not happy that cheese, a delectable food, should become linked to music you don't like.

I'd suggest you use something else, more suitable: perhaps public toilets, politcians, fashions, the architecture of buildings - I'd better stop or someone may accuse me of discrimination - I was about to suggest insects, or jobs or...

Trevor