[cma-l] final e-mail

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 11:58:48 BST 2011

Dear All

Regarding free on-air advertising and seeing that 9 of our volunteers are
Macclesfield Town Football Club supporters (4 staunch)      we are going to
run adverts for the club.

We shall receive NOTHING in return            no cheques / no cash / no
nothing ...... Also, the apparent undue prominence nonsense also goes up the
swannee river because the Silkmen are the ONLY club within our pitiful MCA
..... however, according to those 'other' rules that we have had rammed down
our throats for the past 4 years        25watts/25watts     5km    this is
also debateable as the Moss Rose ground is 5 miles from CCR.

We have a classic example now of rules / debates / arguments coming back and
biting those that make the rules on the backside. Not wanting to fall out or
cause trouble as we can prove that we have tried absolutely everything and
explored every avenue, nook and cranny those rules now backfire.

Just a thought and another reason to expose these rules for what they really
are = NONSENSE and totally unacceptable.

We shall overcome ....... We shall do so in the end because we are right,
and the rules are wrong. Remember that good will always beat bad.

Regards