[cma-l] Youth Broadcasts

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Mon May 23 14:49:12 BST 2011

Dear All

We have lots of programmes produced and presented by young people

..
likewise, we have ‘grown ups’ here purely for supervision and health and
safety.

We also have people on hand as well in case the bailiffs turn up !   as of
course you all know that we are operating under different rules to 200 other
stations not including the commercials that is.

And in case anyone thinks (which you possibly are)   oh, there he goes
again,             how about we do a swap ??

 you have our rules and
regulations for the next 3 years and we’ll have yours
..    I bet you a
pound to a penny you’ll be ground down within 12 months
.. at least we’ve
lasted 3 years !

Just a thought that’s all

 the moral of the story is, that if we
didn’t have to operate to this shambles then we would possibly have more
young people on board as we’d be able to pay for some supervision

..
it’s difficult though when you’re scraping along on your backsides 24/7

I’ve been to see a potential supporter today

. He’s thinking about it at
present and doesn’t understand why we can’t do an advert

. I have tried
to explain to him about 15 times and wasted yet another two hours of my life
running through the reasons as why and why not regarding the debacle (the
one that Mr Hunt still hasn’t given a reply to)      but by the looks of it
to no avail

. So basically, that’s another potential £100 quid a
month-ish gone down the swannee river.

The RESTRICTIONS do work

.. they’ve done us out of about £100,000 quid !
if someone could explain what it has achieved though, apart from making many
voluntary people sad and unhappy then I’d be very grateful

 then again,
there could be a simple answer to this, perhaps the people who thought it up
are ‘’two pork pies short of a picnic’’    ??

Just thought that’s all so that people don’t forget that some stations are
having a rough ride.

Regards

Nick                                                 well done Two Lochs /
and Uni Birmingham, keep up the good work

  _____