[cma-l] CMA Charter

Phil Shepherd phil at somersetfilm.com
Mon May 23 00:28:07 BST 2011

Dear Members and Friends

I attach for your perusal a final version (no.11) of our proposed revisions
to the CMA Charter.  I also attach the current (original) charter which all
members sign up to when they join.

Please see as a separate post to the list my response to Steve Buckley's
detailed critique of the revisions (no.10) and of the process involved.

On behalf of Council I thank everyone who has contributed to the process.  I
have carefully noted all contributions and included many but inevitably not
all in version 11.

The charter revisions will be debated at the AGM on 11 June.  We hope you
will be there to participate!

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Shepherd