[cma-l] National Advertising

Alan Coote alan.coote at btinternet.com
Thu May 5 10:49:34 BST 2011

Hi Alex,

In our discussion with the main radio booking agencies in London and
elsewhere, they were not really interested. We were talking about areas
totally around 2 million people across a number of community stations. It
seems as though reaching 80% of people for them was good enough. I see their
point, as the remaining 20% would effectively take 80% of their total time -
not very cost effective.

While we weren't successful another approach may be of course.

Alan

Alan Coote

Managing Director

The Bay Radio

Office 01202 580200

Studio 01202 571028

Mobile 07801 518858

Email alan.coote at thebayradio.com

Web www.thebayradio.com <http://www.thebayradio.com/>

The Bay Radio, 25B Elliott Road, Bournemouth, BH11 8LQ