[cma-l] National Advertising

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed May 4 11:59:36 BST 2011

Phil

You have managed to explain something in a few sentences which took me
almost a scroll

. Playing devils advocate again
.. the data for the
survey tool may have to be manipulated

 ‘sorry’                  a
radio station doing a reggae programme followed a programme on claiming
benefits followed by the history of the water wheel and the local cotton and
silk industry is NOT going to win a number crunching game.

This is not nice reading I know, but it is a fact.

The point I am trying to make and the question that I am asking is

.. Can Community Radio number crunch for advertising agencies etc
whilst at the same time tick all the social gain boxes

.. my answer
to this is NO

. But please prove me wrong.

Regards