[cma-l] Film Directing 4 Women UK wide tour - 5 steps to directing

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 17 10:28:37 GMT 2011

+++++ Forwarded Message +++++

Film Directing 4 Women

After many requests to run courses in different parts of the UK, we are
finally hitting the road next month with the first leg of what will be a
UK wide tour.

The course is a one day seminar entitled "5 Steps to directing" which as
usual will cover a lot of ground.  We love to give you incredible value
for money and this will be no exception.

£50  ( instead of the usual £85) Click on the links below for full details.

1st Leg:
Brighton March 24th
Southampton March 26th
Bournemouth March 27th
Cardiff March 30th  (venue details tbc)
Swansea March 31st
London April 2nd.

Then in April and May we will cover: Bristol, Oxford, Birmingham,
Coventry, Stoke , Manchester, Liverpool, Guildford, Reading,  Plymouth,
Exeter, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Leeds, York, Newcastle, Sheffield,
Nottingham, Ipswich, Leicester, Dublin, Belfast... (venues and dates
coming shortly)

More details on their website here http://is.gd/VD8j7n

--
Tamar Millen