[cma-l] Fwd: Digital Film Archive Fund - Could you complete a very short survey for MACE

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 17 13:08:49 GMT 2011

++++++ Forwarded Message ++++++

Hi there.

Have you viewed one of the 4000 video clips featured on the Media
Archive for Central England’s website?

If you have, could you take two minutes to complete a *very short
survey* on your experience?

The uploading of this content was funded by the Digital Film Archive
Fund (DFAF) and we are required to report the outcomes of this funding.

I’d be very grateful if you could spend just a few moments to take the
survey below by *close of play tomorrow* – sorry that this is such short
notice.

*TAKE THE SURVEY
<http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e3kdat9hgldj9nxs/start>***

Please do let me know if anything isn’t clear.

Thank you in advance for your time.

*/Please, note, we have sent out a similar survey for the experience of
obtaining DVD material or the use of material in programming and
exhibition, so please do accept my apologies if you’re receiving a
similar survey from me again./*

*Best wishes*

*
*/Emma/

**

*Emma Morley*

*Business & Commercial Development Manager*

*Media Archive for Central England*

*Direct Line: 0116 252 5062*

*Email: esm8 at le.ac.uk*

**