[cma-l] Fwd: The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games: The most exciting opportunity for storytelling in our generation

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Mar 16 17:57:43 GMT 2011

Fwd:
++++

Whether you have a direct connection with the Games, or if you're
simply an excited fan, we want you to help chronicle the story of
London 2012 from One Year to Go right through to the Games themselves.

Maybe you're a keen blogger or social networker, a creative writer or
poet, an amateur film-maker or photographer?

Perhaps you're an aspiring young journalist, an artist, graphic
designer, musician or performing artist.

We want to find people that can tell the story of the build up to the
London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games – and the Games themselves -
in the most fun, colourful, and diverse way possible.

We hope that you will be inspired to tell your story, either by events
happening in your life, locally, or nationally.

Along the way, there will also be the chance for our storytellers to
experience the excitement that's already building around London 2012.

You'll be able to attend sporting and cultural events, and meet some
of the people that are directly involved, from athletes to
celebrities.

In addition, BT will be aiming to showcase some of your work online
and even in the media.

Register: http://www.btlondon2012.co.uk/

\\

Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5