[cma-l] Local Broadcasting: Radio Culture Media and Sport Written answers and statements, 22 June 2011

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 18:45:42 BST 2011

Dear All

All radio sets manufactured to have FM / AM / Digital

Shift the big boys onto Digital (only)

Loads of room on FM, easy peazy lemon squeezy, simple, straight forward lots
of smiley faces, no one losing anything, everyone being friendly and caring
and sharing ........... I could do it with my eyes shut, done and dusted in
12 months !

However, that ain't how it works, because everything has to be made unfair,
ridiculous, complicated, shambolic, argumentative etc etc and so on and so
on.

Once again I ask the question -- is it me who has missed something or am I
the one who is actually sane and it is everyone else who has lost the plot?
DUNNO'?

Come on Mr Vaizey / Mr Hunt / Mr Ofcom / Mr Jobsworth / Mr Bureaucracy
surprise me with something simple.

Best of luck to all Stations, those broadcasting, those seeking a licence
and even commercial radio ........ there is room for all of us.

Regards

Nick