[cma-l] Fwd: 'Celebrity Wish List'

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Jun 30 15:27:35 BST 2011

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From:   Simon Proctor | ID-r Media <simon at id-rmedia.com>

Below is an appeal for community health groups and individuals for a
new series we are making for Channel 5 called 'Celebrity Wish List'.

We are filming in August and September and would love to hear from
groups and individuals at a Community Level - Volunteers and
Fundraisers who make a real difference to lives in the areas where
they live. We are focussing more on Health so are particularly keen to
hear from local support groups who we could help by raising awareness,
hearing their story and leaving a lasting legacy to help the work they
do.

Best regards

Simon

| Simon Proctor | Series Producer | Celebrity Wish List
/Office:/ 0207 308 5445 /| Mobile:/ 07956 919632

+++

CELEBRITY WISH LIST

This Autumn, look out for a new uplifting series 'Celebrity Wish List'
on Channel 5!

The show’s aim is to make the wishes of deserving people come true and
we're currently searching the UK to find individuals and groups who
viewers would like to see have their wishes granted.  We particularly
want to hear about community and voluntary Health projects and groups
from around the UK.

Do you know of such a group?  How could we help them?  Perhaps they
need new equipment, have problems with transport or facilities or you
would like to see the group receive a special treat? We'd love to hear
more about the project - who runs it, who they help and the difference
the group makes to those who attend.

Or do you know someone who could do with our help because of problems
with their health?  If they could wish for anything what would it be
and what difference would it make to their life?

Perhaps you could be the person to help make their wish come true....

Contact us via email at wishlist at channel5.com or call 0207 308 5446 or
5447* (*calls are charged at standard rate).

http://www.channel5.com/wishlist