[cma-l] Wake Up And Smell The Flowers!

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 11:49:52 BST 2011

Phil n’ all

I bet you just new I’d pop out the water and take the maggot

..
‘’Good evening and welcome to this weeks edition of Mastermind, in the black
chair first, we have Director Henry Loesser answering questions on ‘THE
BLEEDIN’ OBVIOUS’  !’’

I’m not arguing with Henry, he writes some interesting stuff

 however,
he has missed the point

. The real point. Restrictions are there to
restrict, and they have been a success

. They restrict, thwart, cock-up
the progress of Community Radio.

Could Henry please tell me what he would do with the guy from the local
business who wants to give us £2000 but wants people to know about his new
washing machine invention

. He likes what we do, but really he is only
interested in selling his washing machine as charity starts at home. The
restrictions prevent us from delivering what he wants

. And we lose two
grand

.. by losing two grand, we then lose the opportunity to deliver
our social / community ventures and then it is back to the drawing board.
And so the merry-go-round starts again.

Perhaps Henry could come and spend a month with me and I’ll show him all the
pitfalls, all the arguments but most of all the REALITY                wake
up and smell the flowers indeed                   we say coffee in
Bollington by the way !

After Henry’s visit to Canalside, perhaps he could invite me to his pad for
a month

 I’ve just looked up the postcode

. It says   NODDYLAND !

Interesting stuff nonetheless Henry              many thanks. If you’d like
to educate me more my number is 01625 576689

Regards

Nick

  _____