[cma-l] Travel News Contract

Catherine Lake catlake at thenewforest.net
Tue Jun 28 13:51:10 BST 2011

Hi everyone

Just added my two cents worth in a long e-mail and a ten minute telephone conversation with Clare at GTN.

I'll keep you posted on whether I get a response to my argument and suggested solutions.  It'll be interesting to see what sort of reply I get and whether they see the same reputation/marketing benefit in the case I made for continuing to make a traffic service available to community radio - 'off their back'.

Regards,

Catherine Lake
Managing Editor

--
The Park - Community Radio for the New Forest
Listen on 96.9FM and on-line at www.thepark.fm

New Forest Community Media CIC  -  Registration Number: 06765412
Registered in England and Wales as a Community Interest Company
Office: Suite B, 91-92 High Street, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 9AP
Phone: 0845 017 1079  -  Fax: 0845 9000 115  -  Mob: 07973 400423