[cma-l] FW: BCAP consultation on post-conception advice services

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 11:08:17 BST 2011

Dear All

Further to my most recent e-mail explaining that when God was giving out
brains, I thought he said trains and I missed mine !             does anyone
understand what this is all about ?              I sort of 'get it' but then
again I don't.

Please help ........ if there are any consultation comments needed they can
have mine with pleasure, no holes barred, lock, stock and barrel, direct and
straight to the point ..... Warts n' all.

Obviously we will be on the magic roundabout again, trawling over the same
arguments to same people (still, it keeps em' in a job)   and possibly not
getting anywhere !?

What is there to understand about fair play, level playing fields,
not-for-profit and plain old simple problems that community radio is
encountering ?       beats me?!

Regards

Nick

  _____