[cma-l] Hi Guys and Girls - Free Business Programme

Alan Coote alan.coote at thebayradio.com
Mon Jun 6 19:26:04 BST 2011

All,

We now have a potential audience of 500,000 for our weekly 30 minute
Business Programme, called Let's talk Business.

This is an excellent way to generate income through sponsorship or just to
provide quality output in your schedule. Its FREE to all community licenced
stations and professionally produced by our independent production company.

If you're interested, I can put you on the distribution list.

Did I mention it's FREE for community radio stations!

Email me directly.

Regards

Alan

Alan Coote

Managing Director

The Bay Radio

Office 01202 580200

Studio 01202 571028

Mobile 07801 518858

Email  <mailto:alan.coote at thebayradio.com> alan.coote at thebayradio.com

Web  <http://www.thebayradio.com/> www.thebayradio.com

The Bay Radio, 25B Elliott Road, Bournemouth, BH11 8LQ