[cma-l] Homeless Marathon - Press release

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 17:21:34 GMT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Liz Hardwick" <liz at prescap.co.uk>

 Hello all,

Below is the press release for a project in Kansas City about Homelessness.
We broadcast the programme last year and are going to again this year.

You can take the stream as live, or download the packaged hours after the
event to broadcast on your station.

We found the content last year very interesting, hard hitting and real, and
a fabulous focus to balance against local issues you may have other content
on.

Info and contacts below.

Liz

Liz Hardwick

Station Manager / Technician

PRESCAP Community Radio Project

Website - http:// <goog_1766668327>www.preston.fm

Postal – Preston FM, PRESCAP Ltd. Arts & Media Centre, Fox Street, Preston,
Lancashire, PR1 2AB

*A new look Prescap coming yOur way on World Community Arts Day - 17th Feb
2011!*

Preston FM is Prescap's community radio project, supported by the Big
Lottery Fund, DFID, vinvolved and other funders.

Prescap Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (no 2217850).
Registered charity number 1046936.

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?

City