[cma-l] National Census

Clive Glover clive.glover at lineone.net
Wed Jan 26 17:23:40 GMT 2011

I have been pursuing our local Census Co-ordinator and Area Manager about the possibility of paid advertising on Community Radio. It is clear they know nothing of this nor have any budget. But because we made contact with them some time ago and have had them on air several times they are happy to try and help us and take the matter up with the "headquarters".

Perhaps everyone should be doing this too and maybe we may get a good result. A little less of the ad budget for the Hearts and a bit for CR?

Clive Glover

Radio Verulam

St Albans