[cma-l] Copyright Licensing Agency

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 12:45:22 GMT 2011

Agreed again ........... Top man !

Nick

  _____

From: cma-l-bounces at mailman.commedia.org.uk
[mailto:cma-l-bounces at mailman.commedia.org.uk] On Behalf Of Ian Hickling
Sent: 21 January 2011 11:21
To: tlr; Sandra Martin; cma-l
Subject: [cma-l] Copyright Licensing Agency

The Companies running Community Radio stations are operating very much in a
commercial sense in that they have income and expenditure - even thouigh
they are not permitted to return a nett profit.
A Charity may be considered differently, although I agree overall that in
practical terms a CR organisation should be allowed to use copyright
material freely as long as it does so in a responsible fashion.

  _____