[cma-l] Copyright Licensing Agency

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:20:37 GMT 2011

The Companies running Community Radio stations are operating very much in a commercial sense in that they have income and expenditure - even thouigh they are not permitted to return a nett profit.
A Charity may be considered differently, although I agree overall that in practical terms a CR organisation should be allowed to use copyright material freely as long as it does so in a responsible fashion.