[cma-l] Fw: Copyright Licensing Agency

Paul Golder paul at pvg.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 08:15:47 GMT 2011

I felt the email was very poor.  At best it's a demonstration of a
professional body (if they are one) not checking their facts, at worst it
borders on demanding money with menaces ...!

Why would a community radio station be keeping a ton of clippings anyway
(apart from their own ones in a private or "private" scrapbook)?  I'm sure
everyone's heard of the internet by now ...

Paul
Phoenix FM
Brentwood