[cma-l] Fw: Copyright Licensing Agency

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 16:13:32 GMT 2011

Sandra

I would take note of their phrase:

"any commercial organisation now wishing to copy or reuse copyright articles and information from published magazines..."

If you are consituted as most community broadcasters are, as a company not-for-profit or charity, then I would regard that as not a commercial organisation as such, and therefore still potentially entitled to use the fair dealing provisions of the act.

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and not claiming to give professional advice!

Alex