[cma-l] Jingle / promo

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 00:02:20 GMT 2011

A couple of random ideas,,

Why not get some celebs / etc to voice over some promos / jingles.. maybe ex-CR
people who went on to BBC / Commercial, as well as maybe MP's, big social action
people.

"Community Radio really can be the heart of your community, i have
seen/heard/been involved in x, and to me community radio is best thing since
sliced bread etc.. Remember to Listen, Talk about and even get involved in your
station... etc.."

As well as "Hi i am x celeb, when ever i can i try to listen to community radio
no matter where i am in the country, community radio is fantastic etc.. all
together with teh CMA etc" lol

sorry bit tired, but hope it get some ideas moving around..

Martin