[cma-l] Engineer / Studio Phones

Ray C rayc1066 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 11:22:24 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can help, one of our studios has a technical problem and we need assisstance asap to get this fixed, our normal engineer is up to his neck and is on holiday next week, we just cannot wait around, and therefore need an engineer who is familiar with the notorious RPL desk, if anyone knows of an engineer who is able to get to us and has some understanding of a Roy Parsons desk we would like their details, we are based in Berkshire near Heathrow.

Our second issue is that our phone system is a Gentner TS612 and is faulty and we cannot take calls to air any longer, I am looking to replace this system and suggestions again would be most helpful.

Many Thanks

Ray
Asian Star Radio