[cma-l] BBC Journalism Talent Pool (North East & Yorkshire)

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jan 10 18:13:13 GMT 2011

-------------------- Forwarded message ------------------

Have you got talent? Are you a trained journalist with professional
experience who'd like the chance to compete for jobs in BBC local
radio in Yorkshire, the North East and Cumbria?

The Journalism Talent Pool (North East & Yorkshire) is looking for
people who can help us to find original stories and deliver them to a
range of audiences.

Become one of the approved radio journalists in our talent pool and
you’ll be well placed to join us when suitable jobs come up in our
newsrooms in these areas. Our editors have been dipping into the pool
to fill permanent jobs, contracts and shifts. Now the search is on for
fresh talent to top up the pool.

We’re looking for new recruits to our Journalism Talent Pool who can
work in Yorkshire, the North East and Cumbria, so if you’re already a
member of our BBC wide Journalism Talent Pool, you need not apply as
we already know about you.

Applications to be received by midnight - Sun 23rd Jan 2011.

Journalism Talent Pool - finding fresh talent fast for our newsrooms
and programme teams

If you haven't already done so, please visit
http://www.bbc.co.uk/jobs/jtpney for further information before
applying.

Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5
Canstream Internet Radio: http://www.canstream.co.uk/