[cma-l] british community radio runs british forces radio?!

Trevor Lockwood lockwood at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 28 23:21:14 GMT 2011

Julian

I agree. It is a project that we should examine. You say 'way to big' but do they have 600 radio  stations, 235 with FM licences?

Collectively we have the experience. I presume somewhere in the depths of the MOD there's someone who knows how to apply - I'll investigate.

If you don't ask...

Trevor

107.5 FM
Chairman
Felixstowe Radio Community Interest Company   Registered Number 6419058
3 Great Eastern Square, Felixstowe IP11 7DY
01394 282123
Director Community Media Association
Vice Chairman Suffolk Association of Voluntary Organisations
Trustee Media Fish Suffolk