[cma-l] Query about Community Based Art.

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Feb 21 14:53:12 GMT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Irene Jiménez" <irennej at yahoo.com>

Hi

My name is Irene Jimenez and I am student of Masters Degree in Visual
Culture at the University of Aberdeen. For my dissertation I am
exploring Community Based Art in Scotland. I have been looking for
statistics on how much has the government invested in these kinds of
practices (just in Scotland or in the whole UK) but I haven´t been
able to come across any information.

I contacted Murray Dawson, from Station House Media Unit, organisation
which carry out the kind of projects I am interesting in exploring,
and he recommended me to contact you.

I would appreciate any help that you could provide me.

Best regards,

Irene Jiménez

Aberdeen,Scotland

(00 44) 1224 872606