[cma-l] Radio Verulam launches 'Your Questions'

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 20:26:19 GMT 2011

Dear All

Looks good ............ this is actually something that we did a number of
years ago, except that the audience were only a dozen strong (not that
people didn't turn up)   it was all we could fit in comfortably and we had 4
distinguished guests much the same. Four guests had a mic each and the
presenter did to ........ the questions came from the audience via a roving
microphone.

Believe it or not it did actually work well ........ but, we do need really
and ideally to have the correct equipment or you can very easily look like a
'mickey mouse outfit'         we actually are a mickey mouse outfit but a
good one !     we're mickey mouse coz' the rules don't really allow us to
progress up the Walt Disney hall of fame .......... perhaps with a slight
easing of our restrictions we could achieve a ''Goofy outfit ?!''
anyway, I digress ..

So my questions are as follows    What kit do you use ?  and if you do use
the 'proper gear'  How did you afford it ?  and where did you get it from ?
You asked for any questions ... well !   there's three for starters !

LOL

Regards

Nick