[cma-l] New Music Scotland Call for Audio Submissions (Scotland)

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Thu Feb 17 14:03:19 GMT 2011

Call for Audio Submissions

New Music Scotland is hosting a showcase event on the weekend of
22nd/23rd October 2011 in Aberdeen at the beginning of the sound
festival, which will feature music and sound art created and/or
performed by Scottish practitioners. Selected projects will form part of
a weekend of workshops, discussions and presentations about new music in
Scotland.

We invite artists to submit completed projects for consideration. There
are no restrictions on what can be submitted and we welcome
performances, sound installations, new media projects…

Attendance is an essential requirement if selected.

The emphasis of this event is on facilitating projects rather than
funding them, and so operates within a limited budget. However, we may
be able to contribute towards costs in certain circumstances; if you
wish to be considered for such support please provide an estimate of
costs with your proposal.

Deadline for submissions: 28th February 2011

For more information and details of how to participate visit the link below.

http://bit.ly/NMScall
--
Tamar Millen
Arts Coordinator