[cma-l] charity status

BDFM Admin admin at blackdiamondfm.com
Tue Feb 8 11:08:16 GMT 2011

The Scottish system OSCAR  works on the basis that you supply them with
yearly reports both financial and development reports . The great benefit is
not paying rates, which is a real save but they are not always easy to work
with.....John Ritchie (chair)

BD Small

Black Diamond 107.8FM

Your Community Radio for Midlothian

67 Gardiner Place  Newtongrange  EH22 4RT

Midlothian

0131 663 4811 or 0131 663 4488

e-mail          admin at blackdiamondfm.com

requests ,  studio at blackdiamondfm.com

website          www.blackdiamondfm.com

Vat No 902  7470 38  Charity no SCO36762