[cma-l] CENSUS

trevor at felixstoweradio.co.uk trevor at felixstoweradio.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 22:15:46 GMT 2011

Tom

 We will follow your lead - if government departments will not support us, then how can we expect our (estimated) 13 million listeners to take much notice of the Census?

 In the coming year we must begin to work together - and to use our huge promotional machine to good effect. There will come a time when the government realises we have a reach into communities that no other media can have - and I include local newspapers, commercial stations and even dear old Aunty, whose local coverage now looks extremely dated - and very expensive.

 Campaigning can bring about change - and we need to work together.

 Trevor