[cma-l] CENSUS

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 14:55:57 GMT 2011

Dear All

Does anyone know what's happening with this ?  as we've heard nothing. Maybe
we've heard nothing because I suggested sticking it where the sun doesn't
shine after the insulting comments from the DCMS people ........ has there
been any developments or do we simply forget it and let it take its normal
course?      The course that everyone else gets paid and we don't, just in
case anyone was unsure what I was talking about.

Nick

  _____