[cma-l] National Advertising

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 18:09:52 BST 2011

Dear All

Even though we are unfortunately one of the 16 who can't take on-air
advertising isn't this something that (I) have been suggesting for the past
three years.
I remember bringing it up in Openshaw / Preston / Sheffield / Leicester to
name but a few and on various occasions via this message board.

That is of course if any of my messages, e-mails, letters, rants get posted
!?          if they actually don't get posted then I feel quite insulted to
be honest, as my opinion is agood as the next mans even though they
sometimes upset the applecart.

We seem to facing frustration from all sides at the moment. Unbeleivable ?!

Regards

Nick