[cma-l] 300 new local frequencies - Consultation

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 09:05:29 BST 2010

Yes, the national 2.2 meg spacing is a relic of the days of poor
selectivity in valve receivers.  Don't hold your breath though, if you
think you are going to get some of it, remember what happened to the so
called "community band 107" supposedly low power now used by the "small
scale" commercials at powers exceeding levels used by whole town ILR's.

Tony Bailey

--
Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK
Tel: (020) 8466 8060  Int: + 44 20 84 66 80 60

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project
www.ravensoundradio.co.uk