[cma-l] BBC funding for local TV/Not local radio

mark polden markianpolden at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:54:43 BST 2010

Well guys it seems to me that CMA does not want to get involved politically. What needs to happen is for the CMA to change its viewpoint or us collectively to organise ourselves to do so.
We are involved in something called CBC (Christian BRoadcasting Council) which has on one or two occasions in the last few years organised a house of commons/lords meeting to invite MP's & Lords to in which we presented our case.
This I gather necessatated having the sponsorship of a couple of MP's/Lords
I think this is what CMA/we need to do
Nicks public action wont help we have to collectively put ourselves under their noses and create a big stink
Mark PoldenFlame CCR