[cma-l] BBC funding for local TV/Not local radio

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 11:21:33 BST 2010

Guys and Gals

I think at the moment doing at least something is better than just letting
off hot air ...... All my hot has now escaped I think? (from both ends) ?!
I've never been on a march in my life ....... I'm 50 years old and I've got
a book and a list ... 100 things to do before you die ....... one of them
surely has got to be 'go on a protest march'
bagsy be the one in front of the gates at 10 Downing Street on a cold
December morning holding a banner/sign on the end of a wooden pole with a
dew drop on the end of my conk ......... Go on go on, I can do that I can do
that      gizz a job !

LOL

Regards

Nick .......... Keep chuckling chaps whatever happens.

  _____