[cma-l] BBC funding for local TV/Not local radio

jennifer at bang-ed.com jennifer at bang-ed.com
Mon Oct 25 22:29:15 BST 2010

Why don't we organise a demonstration or march to highlight the issue of funding for our work?. We need to make people listen and also draw attention to our plight?

Who's up for this?

No disrespect to anyone but we can talk about this amongst ourselves until the cow come home.

How about one day of civil action and we all use our radio stations to galvanise our respective communities to join us?

Jennifer Ogole

Jennifer Ogole
BANG Edutainment Ltd