[cma-l] BBC funding for local TV/Not local radio

claire penketh clairepenketh at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 09:15:43 BST 2010

 Couldn't agree more. Was ever thus unfortunately. Radio always has been the poor cousin of its more glamourous counterpart, TV. Bit like Cinderella. we need a rich Prince Charming in the government to give the go ahead for consistent funds to cover at least some running costs ... Lets face it, radio is relatively cheap to run, in comparison to TV.. so we should win the cost effective arguement hands down.

 Claire Penketh
Stroud FM Station Manager

Better to have given it a go than never to have tried at all