[cma-l] Internet radios - are they any good?

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Oct 1 17:30:02 BST 2010

Hi

If anybody is considering making a purchase of a wi-fi internet radio then
do consider using the CMA Amazon store as the goods costs the same but the
CMA gets a small donation from Amazon.

"Roberts WM202" - http://bit.ly/9y770c

"Magic Imp" - http://bit.ly/9APTVB

"Wi-fi Internet Radio" - http://bit.ly/bq9hSI

Please bear this facility in mind as the festive season draws near.

Best regards

\\

Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5