[cma-l] quick story to tell fellows

mark polden markianpolden at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 19:40:28 GMT 2010

If that is the problem, I would be willing to have a look at the terain for you. I am based on the wirral, not far away and we have ten years experience on fm even tho we are now on MW. We use a piece of audio over ip software for our STL which cost about £200 and a £25 per month virgin contract each end.MarkFlame CCR