[cma-l] quick story to tell fellows

Alan Coote alan.coote at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 6 11:46:04 GMT 2010

This coverage issue needs to be sorted out VERY soon and BEFORE a round
three. After which there won't be any FM spectrum left.

In any case, who's to say that a single community fits into 5km radius. Are
we expected to give our audience tents, a windup FM radio and asked them to
move in sight of the transmitter.

What a shambles.

Surely this needs to be sorted out by the CMA . Jaqui?

Alan