[cma-l] quick story to tell fellows

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:45:18 GMT 2010

Nick
At the risk of boring the pants off everyone else, can I state again:
There is no rigid 5km limit.
It's just a guide.
It's up to you to tell Ofcom when you apply how you intend to cover your chosen target audience.
If your coverage is now found to be inadequate, the problem is your responsibility, not theirs.
Clearly you need a re-appraisal of what you have at present against what you feel you need.
We are perfectly happy to do that for you free of charge.
Other organisations who can offer a similar service are available.
Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK